Power Management: Get more power from a smaller generator
Power management is a great way to maximize the efficiency of your generator. Using power management can help you to:
- Use a smaller, less expensive generator to meet your needs
- Use the generator more efficiently
Power management works because of one simple concept: it is not necessary to power everything at the same time. Switching from one appliance to another will help to minimize the amount of power needed.
- What is most important to power?
- Does it have to be run continuously?
- Don't try to run everything at once.
For instance, let's say you are using a generator to power your home. You want to run some lights, a refrigerator, a furnace, a television, and a microwave.