Honda Heroes FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What type of heroes should I nominate?
- While there are many community leaders deserving of a hero title, only those actively utilizing power equipment, such as lawn mowers, generators, tillers, and water pumps will be considered for the Honda Hero Award. For more details and a list of requirements, please see our Honda Hero program rules for winner eligibility.
Q: Who can nominate a Honda Hero?
- Anyone can nominate a Honda Hero!
Q: What groups are excluded from being nominated or winning?
- Please see Honda Hero program rules for winner eligibility.
Q: How are Honda Heroes determined?
- Honda Heroes will be evaluated by an internal committee on the basis of impact to the community, originality, and alignment to Honda values.
Q: How often will Honda Heroes be awarded?
- Honda Heroes will be announced bimonthly.
Q: Should I resubmit if I don’t win?
- Entries will be evaluated for the period of one year. If your nomination is not selected, your nominee might still win in a future period, so, there is no need to resubmit for at least one year.
Q: Is there a prize for the person submitting?
- Prizes will be presented to the Honda Hero Awardees only.
Q: Are organizations eligible to win?
- Only individuals are eligible to be award as a Honda Hero.
Q: Once a winner is determined, how will we know?
- The nominator and the nominee will be notified of the Hero being awarded.
Q: How many times can the same person win?
- Individuals are only eligible to be awarded as a Honda Hero once during the life of the program.