Generators with a voltage selector switch are equipped with two power circuits. The power available to each receptacle depends on the position of the voltage selector switch.
The files below provide more information on how to select the right outlets for your applications, and if necessary, balance the load to prevent overloading the generator’s circuits.
- EG3500 (serial numbers EA6-4138516 and subsequent)
- EG3500 (serial numbers EA6-4000001 through EA6-4138515)
- EG5000 (serial numbers EA7-4135487 and subsequent)
- EG5000 (serial numbers EA7-4000001 through EA7-4135486)
- EM3500SX (serial no. EA6-1111465 ~ subsequent)
- EM3500SX (serial no. EA6-1000001 ~ EA6-1111464)
- EM5000SX (serial Number EANC-1000001 and subsequent)
- EM5000SX (serial no. EA7-1000001 and subsequent)